P2 Performance Plus was founded by Joe Roundy and Jay Roundy in order to provide opportunities for improved athletic performance – physically, mentally, emotionally, and spiritually. Joe and Jay together bring greater than 60 years of coaching and playing experience.
||Joseph T. Roundy, B.S., brings over 20 years of athletic experience playing multiple sports at multiple levels. Joe has a Bachelor of Science in Social Science and Business.
- Dobson High School, 1999 – 2002; Three sport athlete
- Scottsdale Community College, 2002 – 2004; Baseball All-American, Region Defensive Player of the Year
- Selected and Played for the NJCAA All Star Team in China, Summer 2004
- Kansas State University, 2004 – 2006; Dick Howser Trophy nominee, 2006 Big 12 Conference leader in multiple hitting categories
- San Francisco Giants, 2006 – 2007
||Jay T. Roundy, M.A., D.P.A., brings over 41 years of athletic experience playing and coaching sports at all levels. Dr. Roundy has a Masters Degree in Counseling Psychology, and a Doctorate with a focus on performance behavior. He also served as a performance consultant/team psychologist at the college level.
- Lowell High School, La Habra, California, 1965 – 1969; Three sport athlete
- Cypress Community College, Cypress, California, 1969 – 1971; Two sport athlete
- Chapman College, Orange, California, 1971 – 1973; Baseball
- Anaheim Angels, 1973 – 1974
- Rio Hondo Community College, Whittier, California; Pitching Coach, 1974 – 1975
- Fullerton Community College, Fullerton, California; Pitching Coach, 1975 – 1977 & Head Coach Summer Team, 1975
- Mesa Community College Baseball Team, Mesa, Arizona; Performance Consultant/Team Psychologist, 1980 – 1983 & Head Coach Summer Team, 1981
- Youth Soccer, Basketball, Baseball, 1990 – 1997; Community, Little League, Club
- Alignment Technologies, Inc., 1995 – 2003; Individual and team performance improvement consulting and coaching